|Varsity Football||Varsity Wrestling||Varsity Baseball|
|JH Football||Varsity Boys Basketball||Varsity Softball|
|Cross Country||Varsity Girls Basketball||Track & Field|
|JV Girls Volleyball||JH Softball|
|Varsity Volleyball||JH Baseball|
Salt River High School (SRHS) is known for its outstanding athletic programs and exceptional athletes. We believe that good physical education is a key part of a well-rounded high school education. Participants in the athletic program are expected to meet and satisfy all academic requirements prior to taking part in any athletic activity.
- The athletic program is secondary to the academic program of the school.
- Members of our athletic teams are expected to set a positive example of citizenship and attendance.
- Any student athlete violating general citizenship or attendance regulations may face the temporary loss of his/her eligibility as a disciplinary action.
- The continued violation of campus standards may result in a student being declared ineligible to participate by the school administration.
- Participation in athletics and activities is a privilege to be earned.
SRHS has developed a successful record of achievement for interscholastic sports programs. Many of our athletes have been recognized as outstanding athletes in the state. SRHS is a member of the Canyon Athletics Association (CAA). Participation in State Championships is determined by performance and standings.
- The football stadium seats over 1,500 people and is the site for football and track events.
- The gymnasium is the home for all SRHS indoor athletic events including boys and girls basketball and volleyball games with a seating capacity of 1,400.
- In addition, our baseball and softball teams have separate stadiums and practice fields.
- SRHS students also have access to a weight room and locker rooms.